Beach Party Mummy is a Fairly OddParents episode from Season 3.
This episode features Timmy and his friends exploring a lost tomb after watching a movie and become trapped in the tomb.
Timmy and his friends go to Egypt after watching a boring 1,00000,00000-hour movie based on it. They vacation on the sands until a sandstorm hits, which chases them into a pyramid, which leads to them being attacked by mummies after Timmy accidentally zaps them with his life ray. To defeat the mummies, the friends give Tootie a new hairstyle (that actually looks like Cleopatra's). This allows Libby to put the mummies asleep for 10 trillion years (because Vicky). For sneaking out of class, the class gets ten demerits. But for discovering the lost tomb, they get free recess at the playground and swimming lessons at the pool all week. Chester then realizes Timmy's life ray must've worked on reviving his loved ant,Carl, who was shown dead in the beginning of the episode. This is the episode that explains the origin of Trixie and Vicky
Here are the notable swimsuits the kids wear during an Egyptian Beach Party:
- Timmy: Pink and blue swim shorts
- Trixie: Pink one piece swimsuit
- A.J.: Turquise blue and white swimming trunks
- Tootie: Green and yellow one piece bathing suit
- Chesterl: Blue suit with white stripes
- Chester: All my life I wanted to go an authentic Egyptian Beach Party!
- A.J.: (referring to the statue that resembles Vicky) Wow, Tootie! Maybe she's your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great GRANDMOTHER!
- Trixie: (to Timmy) Good thing we're in a tomb, 'cause you're boring us to death.
- Chester: Guys, we can't leave school! It's ditching! It'll go on our permanent record!
- A.J.: Chez, how many times to I have to tell you? Your permanent record is just a myth! Like the Loch Ness monster! Or North Dakota!
- A.J.: Chez, get another pet! Like a pit bull! Or a wolverine! Or a friendly giant alien from another planet that called Yugopatamia that you could display like a freak and exploit for a million dollars!
- Tootie: Sheen. Did you take your medicine this morning?
- A.J.: (in a why-do-you-want-to-know voice) Maybe.
- Trixie: That's why it's called the lost tomb, not the "Here It Is, Tomb: Come Inside And Have A Milkshake!"
- Mr. Crocker: Today we will watch part 1 of Ken Burns' 1 trillion-hour on the history of mummies.
- Trixie: Yawn. I'd rather chew off my own foot.
- Trixie: (to Libby sarcastically) Do we have to refer to you as "Queen Timmy Jr." from now on?
- Tootie: (giggles) No! (seriously) "Your Mighty Fine Royal Fabulousness" will do.
- Timmy: Tooty, quick, I need you! (takes Tootie's hand in his hand)
- Tootie: (blushes) Why, Timmy, this is so sudden!
- Trixie: (jealous) Hey, what's going on?
- A.J.: It's the desert love curse! It's working its evil ways on Timmy's heart!
- Trixie: Well, I hate to admit it, but that was a pretty cool adventure, Tommy.
- (Trixie and Timmy pause, confused)
- Trixie: But I bet the next one stinks!
- Timmy: Well, who says I'm gonna invite you?!
- Trixie: Who says I'd even want to go?!
- Timmy: Who says I'd want you to?!
- Trixie: I wouldn't go!
- Timmy: I wouldn't let you go!
- When the gang is outside the tomb after the beach party, they are in their swimsuits. But when they're inside, they are automatically back in their normal clothes.
- Timmy has a lot of stuff inside his Hypercube, so he might have all of the swimsuits.
- Tootie's suggestion that the gang wait for Harrison Ford is a reference to Indiana Jones.
- Timmy's torch goes out and all we can see of the gang are their eyes, it's easy to tell which one is Tootie because we can only see one eye, the other is hidden from view by her bangs.
- During the beach party song, Timmy Chester and AJ dance similar to the band Genesis during their song "I Can't Dance".
- This episode is ranked #64 during the "Top 100 Greatest Moments In Nicktoon History".
- This is also the last episode to feature Tootie and Trixie
- Sheen stupidly thinks North Dakota is not real.
- A Sandcastle version of Dinkleberg makes a Cameo.
- This is the only episode to not feature Cosmo,Wanda,Mr. Turner and Mrs. Turner.
- Mr. Crocker
- Dinkleberg (sandcastle-shaped cameo)
- Vicky (speaking brief cameo role)
- Elmer (speaking brief cameo role)
Beach Party Mummy
Season 3,Episode 32
Airdate:June 6,2001 (Israel)
March 6,2002 (Australia)
December 18,2002 (Norway)
September 19, 2003 (USA)
May 26,2004 (Canada)
Wish: |No wishing involved
Previous |Snow Bound |- |Next |N/A |}